Friday, July 1, 2011

Day One of weightless phase

First day of weight loss phase Slim4Life

I was put on Plan 2. A counselor determines what plan you are to use based on a phone interview with you, or a consultation. I am on the home program, so my counselor called me for this.
Plan 2 consists of the following per day:
2 fruit servings (before 6pm)
4 vegetable servings (2 cooked, 2 raw)
2 starch servings
2 protein servings
1 fat serving
4 oz. Skim milk
1/4 tsp. Mortons light salt.

2 supplement snacks (one drink mix and one bar)

1 vitamin with breakfast
1 carb blocker 30 minutes prior to each of your 3 daily meals
2 herbal metabolizers with each of your 3 daily meals
2 essential fatty acids with each of your 3 daily meals

2 boost4life drinks per day.

A list is provided in the starter kit about what foods are allowed in each category and what amount constitutes a serving. If its not on the list, it's not allowed.

Here's how I did my first day:
 
Breakfast: 1 carb blocker 30 minutes before. 1 herb metabolizer, 1 vitamin, 3 essential fatty acids, 1 scrambled egg with 1/16 tsp mls, 1 small orange, 22 oz water

Mid-Morning 1/4 cup blueberries, 4 oz. Skim milk, boost4life drink, 16 oz water

Lunch: 1 carb blocker 30 minutes before, 1 metabolizer, 3 efa, 2 eggs scrambled with 1/16 tsp mls, Quaker salt-free rice cake, 1 cup baby spinach, 1 cup celery chopped, 22 oz water

Snack: caramel crunch slim4life bar, boost4life drink

Dinner: 6 oz. Grilled chicken seasoned with mrs. Dash savory and 1/8 tsp mls, 1/2 cup cooked broccoli, 1/2 cup cooked cauliflower, 1 slice 40 calorie bread, 1 tbsp promise spread, 22 oz water

Late Evening: cappuccino drink mix

Day 1 notes: I felt pretty good all day, had energy, wasn't too hungry. By 11:00 at night when my fiance gets home from work, and I'm used to eating a big dinner, I was starting to feel hungry. Not starving, but eating sounded really good. I drank an extra big water with some "mio liquid water enhancer". It's zero calories and mixes instantly with water much better than crystal light powder, plus the flavors are really good. Watched a movie, did my food diary, and plugged all my food for the day into my sparkpeople iPhone app (awesome diet an fitness tracker by the way) and my calorie count was 956 for the entire day. Including absolutely everything I ate. That is sure not many calories!

4 comments:

  1. I know this is a 2 year old post but a 1/4 c of blueberries is NOT a full serving of fruit! A CUP is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You also have to count the calories from the snack supplements. Your average calorie day is 1200 to 1400.
    I lost 98lbs in 6 months

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I'm so impressed with you losing 98lbs in 6 months. Are you still on program? Im starting over with today being my prep day 1. I have struggled with staying on program for almost 2 years now. ANy pointers?

      Delete
  3. You also have to count the calories from the snack supplements. Your average calorie day is 1200 to 1400.
    I lost 98lbs in 6 months

    ReplyDelete